SPAR Eastern Cape: Internships / Traineeships 2022 has become available in Eastern Cape for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications.
SPAR Eastern Cape invites applicants to apply for a 12-month Graduate Internship / Traineeship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Location: Eastern Cape, South Africa
Employer: SPAR Eastern Cape
SPAR Eastern Cape, a division of The SPAR Group Ltd, is currently recruiting for Graduate Intern Trainees to join their dynamic team.
This programme is geared towards providing and developing recent graduates by providing an on-the-job workplace experience programme aligned to the graduate’s field of study. The programme will run over a period of 12 consecutive months. The program offers Graduates the opportunity to gain experience in a complex, multinational fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) business.
- Must demonstrate that you have graduated and/or completed your degree and/or diploma.
- Must not be part of an Internship or Graduate programme OR have previously partaken in an Internship or Graduate programme.
- Graduates will be required to be based at the site where the specific vacancy is advertised for the duration of the Graduate
- Development programme.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have ambition to learn.
- Be able to organise own transport to get to work and back.
Must have completed one of the following qualifications (3 year or 4 year Diploma or Degree);-
- HR – Industrial Psychology or Labour ( Employee Relations)
- Distribution Logistics – Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Marketing – Marketing or Purchasing Management
- Finance – Accounting
- IT – Information Systems
- Retail Ops – Project Design or Draughtsman or Architecture
- Build It – Supply Chain Management
How To Apply:
Closing Date: 26 May 2022