The Wits Health Consortium is looking to hire a Financial Administrator who will join their Finance department.
Employer: The Wits Health Consortium
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Location: Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital- Soweto
Advert reference number: Finance Administrator: 06
Main purpose of the job: To provide effective, comprehensive and efficient administrative support to
the Accountant and assist with Vat, Salaries account transactions and balancing of accounts.
Key performance areas
• Daily ordering of cash from FNB.
• Receiving of the cash orders.
• Daily disbursement of Cash to the Clinic and project co-ordinators.
• Receiving of daily reconciliations from the Clinic and project co-ordinators.
• Checking of the supporting documents of reconciliations received.
• Reconciling of requisitions against the main Petty Cash float.
• Preparing of the individual reimbursement packs per project.
• Distributing reimbursement packs to Grant Accountants for Compliance reviews.
• Scanning of documents.
• Initiating EPMV’s for top-ups from project accounts to the Petty Cash account.
• Tracking of EPMVs for approval.
• Reconciling EPMVs processed against bank statement.
• Daily Cash counts.
• Monthly reconciliation of main float to GL.
• Process journal entries for allocations of financials for department.
• Assist in compiling of audit files for year-end audits.
Required minimum education and training
• Diploma or degree in Finance
Required minimum work experience
• Minimum 1 years’ financial experience
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
• Able to handle large volumes of work.
• Experience on any accounting system is essential
• Good time management and effective self-management.
• Must maintain confidentiality, tact and discretion at all times.
• Exceptional organizational and administrative skills are required
• Must have a confident personality.
• Must be able to take initiative and independent decision making.
• Stay abreast with current policies and procedures.
How To Apply:
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject heading of the email must read Finance Administrator:06 and the job title of position applying for.
Please include the following documentation:
• A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for
• A detailed CV
Closing Date: 10 May 2022