The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa.
Employer: The ADvTECH Schools
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- To be responsible for all duties as required of a Classroom Assistant.
- To uphold the ethos of the school;
- To prepare the children holistically for the next grade
- To assist them in school readiness;
- Continuous assessment throughout the year that can be communicated to parents through interviews and written reports;
- To work effectively together as a team towards the success of the school;
- To follow a well-designed daily programme;
- To participate in any general events that take place during the year;
- To integrate all learning activities through the active involvement of the child;
- To uphold the informal teaching style by learning though play;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, pupils and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Good organisational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Excellent rapport with small children.
- Minimum requirement is a Matric Certificate.
- Must have experience working with young children in the same or similar type of position in a similar environment.
How To Apply:
Closing Date: 12 May 2022