|Internal & External|
|Closing Date:||18.05.2022||Job Grading:||C1|
|Type of employment||Permanent||No of Positions||01|
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Location: North West
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
|The appointee should:|
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role within an administrative support environment.
- Valid driver’s license
- NQF 5 (Higher Certificate) in Secretarial / Office Management.
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate for Adults
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- NQF 6 (Diploma or Advanced Certificate) in Secreterial or Office Management would be advantageous.
- Coordinate and control administration effectively.
- Minute taking at appropriate meetings and the appropriate recording of decisions
- Type / create /print documents, presentations, etc.
- Coordinate order processing (purchase requisitions, invoicing, service entry sheets, payments, etc.).
- Co-ordination/ management of management team’s diaries as and when required
- Coordinate and maintain office supply stock levels.
- Sort, index, file and store data and information accordingly.
- Receives, screens and directs all incoming calls to the department, handles queries if necessary and when required relays messages to members of the department and ensures that calls are returned
- Direct courier services to the specific destinations within the Group.
- Receive and distribute incoming mail.
- Sort incoming and outgoing mails, inclusive of reading materials, i.e. newspapers.
- Franking/ stamping and registering of all outgoing mails.
- Coordinate the entire office cleaning activities and staff.
- Allocate cleaning materials to cleaning staff as and when required.
- Adhere to office housekeeping standards.
- Receive and channel messages and other communications for stakeholder attention.
- Adhere to standards and procedures related to stakeholder interactions.
- Coordinate meeting / workshop arrangements.
- Apply telephone etiquette.
- Manage diary accordingly.
- Coordinate travel arrangements (bookings, accommodation, flights, visas, etc.).
- Actively support and meaningfully participate in the execution of the segment specific organisational development plan. This support will manifest in the targeted shift in culture as described by a valid culture assessment.
- Align to international responsible mining principles.
- SA PGM Operations: Enhance Together for Sustainability (eTfS) initiative.
- US PGM Operations: Enhance together for ICCM principles
- Maintain and comply with SHE standards within the work environment.
- Participate in risk assessments and investigate and take appropriate action as per identified risks.
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Instil a culture of SHE leadership within the department.
Quality Management System (QMS):
- Maintain department’s documents.
- Comply with requirements of the Quality Management System
- Provide coaching and on-the-job training to reporting staff.
- Manage performance and development of reporting staff.
- Ensure fair work allocation for team members.
- Inspire team members towards high performance.
How To Apply:
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:|
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.