|VACANCY:||Learnership 18.2 Plating (Level 3 and Level 4) Beatrix Local Community|
|Section:||Beatrix – Engineering||Reference:||508275|
|Closing Date:||12 May 2022||Job Grading:||NG|
|Type of employment||Temporary||No of Positions||01|
Security screening and psychometric evaluation will form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview and Psychometric evaluation. Successful applicants will be notified in writing by SSA Management, while applicants who receive no response to their applications, may consider their application for the Learnership to be unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to HDSA’s and certain requirements may be relaxed for female applicants as Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Location: Free State
A limited number of positions are being offered to Driefontein local community members for an opportunity in line with Sibanye – Stillwater’s business needs in the engineering fields listed below:
- Plater / Welder – required qualification subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings and Platers Trade Theory.
Entry Level Requirements
- Have the relevant minimum N2 qualifications to be considered in the above mentioned engineering trade for which the application is made.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
- Be recommended based on interview outcomes
- Achieve a psychometric evaluation outcome score of 4 or higher
- Obtain a Protection Services clearance certificate
- Applicants will need to undergo an interview process and psychometric assessment, which will be considered during allocation of learnerships.
- The selection process will not be delayed to accommodate applicants whose screening process is delayed for whatsoever reason.
- All entry level requirements outcomes will be considered before applicant be recommended
- Applicants must submit a fully completed Application Form, Record of Service, CV and certified copies of ID, Qualifications and Statement of results to the Sibanye-Stillwater Academy. (N2 must have the relevant subjects for the discipline applied for)
- Applicants in possession of a Section 28 or 26D Trade Certificates will not be considered including another Learnership
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for selection
How To Apply:
Interested parties should complete online application form using link below:
HR Contact Person : Sizakele Mbeje
Recruitment Person : Nokuthula Masophi
Recruiter’s contact number : 011 278 9636
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.