Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|Internal & External|
|Closing Date:||09 May 2022||Job Grading:||C2|
|Type of employment||Permanent||No of Positions||1|
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Location: North West
|The appointee should:|
- Have NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate for Adults) with English Literacy.
- Have N2 Certificate (Industrial Instrumentation and Electronics).
- Section 13 or 26D (completed learner ship / apprentice ship) Instrument Mechanician Trade Certificate as recognized by the QTCO.
- Have a Valid Driver’s Licence
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Mechanic Artisan / Aide / Apprentice within a mining or plant environment.
- Exposure to Allen Bradley PLC
- Exposure to Wonderware SCADA
- Computer skills (MS Office and Symplexity).
- Awareness of customer service and apply the skills of customer Working knowledge of applicable legislative, safety, health and environmental requirements and standards.
- Numeracy and literacy to use written technical procedures as used in the organization.
- Working knowledge of and practical experience in engineering technologies and practices.
- No major sensory restrictions.
- Good motor skills (hand, eye and foot coordination).
- Analytical with attention to detail.
- Ability to operate within confined spaces and at heights.
- Have an extensive knowledge of process instrumentation and measuring devices
Maintenance, Installation & Construction
- Adhere to automotive maintenance and installation standards and specifications.
- All automotive maintenance and installations to be inspected and checked for quality purposes.
- Safe, correct and effective application of equipment and machinery utilised during duties.
- Adherence to maintenance schedules.
- Attending to mechanical and auto electrical breakdowns.
- Escalation of unresolved breakdowns or unsuccessful maintenance and installations.
Reflective Mindset / Managing self
- Enhanced reflexive self-awareness in a safe production
- Values-based decision making through connecting
- Demonstrates courage and personal authority
How To Apply…
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:|
HR Contact Person : Winnie Ngoasheng
Recruitment Person : Innocent Thomo
Recruiter’s contact number : 014 495 2591
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.