Employer: AECI Mining
Location: Modderfontein (Gauteng)
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving and processing of incoming local orders.
- Local sales invoicing.
- Assist with export sales processing when needed.
- Timeous billing of orders.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Filing of all local sales documentation.
- Prepare quotations in response to customer enquiries.
- Ensure the processing and dispatch of customer orders are correct and on time.
- Non-conformance tracking and customer complaints investigation and reporting.
- Facilitate the resolution of customer queries.
- Communicate with logistics/warehousing and supply planning to ensure consistent updates to customers on all aspects of orders.
- Support continual business improvement.
- Immediately respond to and where possible solve operational, logistical and customer-related problems within the ambit of responsibility.
- Comply with governance and established policies, systems, procedures and practices.
- Comply with Safety, Health and Environment standards.
- Provide sales support for frontend team.
- Filing and ad hoc admin duties.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer service environment.
- National Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of sales order and billing procedures and processes essential.
- Knowledge of customer service principles.
- Administrative competence.
- Exposure to Supply Chain processes.
- Excellent understanding of the Safety & Health process.
- Intermediate Skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to Detail
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
How To Apply:
Closing Date: 06 May 2022