Senwes Equipment is responsible for rendering mechanisation and maintenance services
relating to agricultural equipment, we are seeking the services of a Mechanical Artisan: Boilermaker in Potchefstroom. If you meet the below criteria and you want to be part of an exceptional team of professionals.
Reference Number: GC-5626
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Closing Date: 08 May 2022 (11 days)
Location: Mechanical Maintenance
Department: Corporate Services (Technical)
* At least 3 years’ experience as a Maintenance boilermaker
* National Senior Certificate, N3 in Engineering studies or a Trade Certificate in Boilermaking
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
* To perform mechanical maintenance and repairs through manufacturing and/or modification of grain silo plant components and related grain handling machinery to ensure maximum operational efficiency and availability of the facility and to comply to the occupational health and safety act and regulations.
How To Apply:
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
- Should you meet the above requirements and be of the opinion that you can make a contribution to the company, kindly register and apply on our Career Page at www.groupcareers.co.za
- Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.