Hinterland is an agricultural retail company built on traditional values and driven by innovative solutions. The company was established in 2013 with its head office in Klerksdorp. Agricultural producers and general customers and clients are serviced through our retail branches and with the support of our established infrastructure, relationship managers, expertise and an inclusive range of products and services. Hinterland is looking to employ a competent General Clerk with a proven track record in a similar position.
Reference Number: GC-5613
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Department: Retail (Administration)
* Grade 12
* Attention to detail
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
* SAP Knowledge will be an advantage
* Cash balancing/reconciliation * Receiving stock * Stock control (expiry dates and best before dates) including preparation and control of count sheets * Administering price changes * In charge of audit reports * Client service and customer care * General administrative duties * Responsible for petty cash and assisting at Point of Sale (cashier) when needed * Reconciliations * Purchase ordering * Manage distribution of stock * Operate switchboard * Receipt of and control over inventory * Responsible for the administration associated with receipts * Coding and price tag of stock * Reflections and returns.
How To Apply:
- We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or other legally protected status.
- Kindly note that a consumer credit record will be requested in respect of all appointments which involve dealing with cash or finances.
- Should you meet the above requirements and be of the opinion that you can make a contribution to the company, kindly register and apply on our Career Page at www.groupcareers.co.za
- Should we not have contacted you within six weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful.