Division: Revenue Management
Salary: R221 880 – R304 344 per annum (plus benefits)
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- Support the division by executing financial and clerical tasks to ensure correct and timeous billing
- Monitor water and electricity consumption as per deviation list to ensure that account is correctly billed and to prevent over or under billing
- Calculate and process journals to correct incorrect billing on account to ensure that account will be correctly billed and adjustments done to get consumption in line with meter readings
- Investigate and solve difficult and complex meter and consumption problems of clients to ensure that account are correctly billed and to close the complaint of the client and to educate clients on billing administration and tariff calculations
- Handle customer complaints to ensure account is correct and client’s complaint can be closed
- Capture customer requests or maintenance matters on EMIS to ensure maintenance on meters will be performed and client’s complaint can be closed and account corrected
- Perform maintenance of interims on Venus system to ensure correct billing and not unrealistic changes to client’s account
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment
How To Apply:
Closing date: 29 April 2022
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.