Molemole Local Municipality invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacant positions within its establishment. Molemole Local Municipality is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Persons designated in terms of applicable legislations as Historically Disadvantaged South Africans as well as people with disabilities are encouraged to apply:
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Duration: 12 Months
Monthly Stipend of: R 3 000.00
Grade12, B Degree or National Diploma in public administration/management or relevant equivalent qualification, good interpersonal, communication and computer skills
How To Apply:
Forward your applications to:
The Municipal Manager; Molemole Local Municipality; Private Bag X 44; Dendron; 0715 or deliver to 303 Church Street; Dendron or Molemole Local Municipality Morebeng Branch Office; 25 Cnr. Roets & Viviers Street; Soekmekaar.
Applications must be accompanied by a signed covering application letter, a comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of: identity document, driver’s license (where
applicable) and qualifications. Applications without the above will not be considered and will be disqualified. Molemole Local Municipality reserves the right to / not to make
appointments. If no response is received from Molemole Municipality 90 days after the closing date, it must be regarded that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence
regarding the advertised positions will be limited to successful candidates only.
NB: 1.Candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks including qualifications, employment, credit, criminal records, company ownership / directorship and reference
- Faxed, E-Mailed and Z83 applications will be not accepted and will be disqualified.
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered.
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify an applicant.
- Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicants.
- Candidates with foreign qualifications should attach SAQA evaluation reports with their applications.
Enquiries on the above should be directed to Mr. Bethuel Ramohlale at 015 501 2334/5.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IN RESPECT OF ALL POSITIONS IS: Thursday 28 April 2022 at 16h00