Division: Revenue Management
Salary: R197 088 – R270 360 per annum (plus benefits)
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- Assist with adjustment of accounts and errors by processing the necessary journals on the financial system to ensure the correct charges on the existing / new owner account
- Capture the application for clearances figures by utilising letters, emails and the Venus system to ensure verified ownership of property, whether the debtor has been handed over or not, the correct property description and to give correct figures for payment i.e. enhancing financial accountability and customer care
- Calculate clearance figures by using the financial system to ensure that the applicant’s lawyers get timeous information for payment thus enhancing customer care
- Print processed clearance figures and submit for review
- Prepare the allocation of cheques on issued figures by allocating the received cheques to ensure that the outstanding services are paid accordingly and the relevant amount is reserved for the services still to be levied i.e. ensuring that the total debt owing to the City is settled i.e. the enhancement of financial accountability
- Attend to correspondence and address queries from the public and other instances by telephone, written correspondence and email in order to comply with the needs and requirements of the public and other instances i.r.o. correspondence relating to the sub section i.e. enhancement of customer care
- Assist with processing of retrospective rates adjustments based on supplementary valuation rolls
- Grade 12 or relevant equivalent NQF Level 4 qualification
- 1 years’ experience in a revenue environment
How To Apply:
Closing date: 3 May 2022
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.