|TO||SANRAL STAFF / EXTERNAL|
|POSITION REPORTS TO||FINANCE MANAGER|
|APPOINTMENT TYPE||FIXED TERM – 18 MONTHS|
To provide financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring the company receives payments for goods and services and properly record the transactions by posting receipts and resolving discrepancies according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Qualification and Experience
Relevant national Diploma or Degree
0 – 3 years accounts payable experience
The ability to demonstrate attention to detail, solve problems in a timely manner, good interpersonal skills and to work well under pressure.
The successful incumbent will be able to effectively demonstrate the following:
• The ability to demonstrate attention to detail and to organize assignments in a timely manner;
• Excellent computer proficiency is required in SAP
• The ability to demonstrate attention to detail, solve problems in a timely manner, good interpersonal skills and to work well under pressure
• Deadline driven and be able to adapt to business environment changes
• The ability to demonstrate attention to detail, solve problems in a timely manner, good interpersonal skills and to work well under pressure.
• Ability to work with and take instruction from a team environment
• Manage confidential information and have impeccable discretion;
• Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities with tight deadlines;
• Time management
• Be self-driven and solution orientated;
• Be proactive and show initiative;
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Planning, organizing and high level of administrative work.
- Keep register of all incoming finance documents.
- Distribute documents to finance staff.
- Travel arrangements of relevant staff members.
- Provide administrative support to the Finance Department with regards to inventor and stationery needs.
- Co-ordination and arrangements of finance meetings.
- Assist project accountants with processing of payments certificates / fee accounts.
- Assist payable/receivables accountant with processing of invoices.
- Assist department staff with all filing related to the department.
- Take, type and issue all finance meetings minutes.
- Typing of all finance correspondence and distribution thereof.
- Assist in compiling and submitting accruals.
- Assist with Ad-hoc duties where required.
How To Apply:
Closing date: 20 April 2022
Employment Reference Checks
Employment reference checks are a requirement of SANRAL and forms part of the recruitment and selection process for all applicants on the shortlist for positions within SANRAL. In order for SANRAL to conduct these checks a consent form needs to be completed and signed by the applicant.
As an applicant of this position, you authorize SANRAL to process all the information provided for the purpose of your application for the position as well as the verification and record keeping of such credentials.
Appointments will be made in accordance with SANRAL’s Employment Equity plan.
SANRAL reserves the right not to fill any position
Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates