Date Poated: 08-Apr-2022
Location: Johannesburg, ZA
Company: Engen Limited
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Purpose of the Job
To assist Diesel Mechanic on preventative and reactive maintenance repairs on all Engen bulk delivery vehicles, in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications and Engen’s policies and procedures within acceptable time frames and within the approved budget. Ensuring strict compliance to Engen’s Health safety and environmental policies.
Jobs that requires only grade 12
Who you are
• You have great Time Management
• You have Interpersonal skills
• Able to Communicate timeously (verbal, written).
• Computer literate
What you have done
• Grade 12
• Computer literate.
• Code B drivers’ licence
• Basic principles of vehicle maintenance
• Broad understanding of the Basic conditions of employment act.
• Broad understanding of the occupational health and safety act.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist with Fleet maintenance
- Workshop housekeeping.
- Personnel Safety
- Collect and deliver parts
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.