We have an exciting vacancy in our Finance Team for a Junior Internal Auditor, Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager. The junior internal auditor will be responsible for the following: –
1. Timely completion of risk based annual KFC (Pty) Ltd and Pizza Hut operational and financial audits across the African franchisee market in line with the company’s internal audit approach, plan, and agreements.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
2. For loss prevention audits as well as development reviews of equity owned restaurants (KFC) which will include on-site reviews at Equity stores and interaction with the OPS staff. Report on and/or or refer deviations to Internal Auditor for review and distribution to LT and Operations Teams.
3. For Executing RSC Internal Audit Reviews as per Risk & Control Matrix, company’s internal audit approach, plan, and agreements.
4. Ad Hoc control/audit related projects are possible to ensure continued professional development and support the finance team.
All/any deviations will be reported on and/or referred to the Internal Audit Manager for review and distribution to LT and KFC (Pty) Ltd, Pizza Hut and all applicable stakeholders
- Execute onsite/remote franchise audits throughout Southern Africa and Africa (Operational and Financial) 30%
- Execute on site/remote Equity audits (Inventory, fixed assets, Labour, cash etc.) 25%
- Execute Risk Based RSC business unit audits (Finance, Supply Chain, IT, Marketing, etc.) 20%
- Execute annual franchisee/supplier financial health audits 10%
- Maintain Internal Audit database (audit tracker, audit working papers, etc.) 5%
- Ad Hoc RSC based audits (Development review, real estate, SOX, cell phones, fuel and due diligence) 5%
- Other internal/control related project work and continued training and development (where applicable) 5%
- Bachelor’s degree in Internal Auditing or Financial Accounting
- Membership in good standing with the Institute of Internal Auditors/SAICA
- 3 – 5 Years’ experience in finance/internal auditing, specifically around the verification and effectiveness of internal controls, financial statement analysis and procedures within a FMCG environment
- Strong IT skills and competency in Computer assisted Audit Techniques (CAAT’S)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong report writing and communication skills. (Ability to have tough conversations)
- Solid financial statements analysys and interpretation skills (liquidity, solvency, debt-equity, etc.),
- Willing to travel in South Africa and rest of Africa
- Micros/GAAP POS knowledge and experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
How To Apply:
Closing date : 19 April 2022