- Closing Date: 2022/04/12
- Reference Number: TSE220404-7
- Job Title: Cleaner
- Business Unit / Division: Tsebo Cleaning and Hygiene Solutions
- Job Type Classification: Permanent
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider with over 50-years of experience, operations in 25 countries and over 32 000 employees, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. Our expertise across sectors has informed our agility and ability to evolve, problem solve and innovate to better support our clients’ success.
At its core, Workplace Management Solutions is a holistic approach to an industry of people taking care of people. The health, safety and wellbeing of our clients, employees and communities is our number one priority. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs.
We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Beneath our strategic efforts lies a robust dedication to sustainable development and equal opportunity employment, which has seen Tsebo emerge as a progressive African corporate entity.
DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and action cleaning opportunities, in addition to set tasks
- Complete cleaning tasks within a specified time
- Cleaning in offices/wards, public areas and areas as specified by your line manager
- Maintain Tsebo hygiene standards as prescribed
- Maintain and promote customer and client relationships
Skills and Competencies
- Previous experience in cleaning
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Knowledge of how to operate cleaning equipment – buffing machine and managing of equipment
- High energy levels
- Personal appearance and hygiene
- Soft skills (Smile, greeting of clients)
- MORE CLEANERS VACANCIES
- Added advantage if you have a driver’s license and a PDP
- Added advantage if you have a Diploma