- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
Location: Eastern Cape
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
To provide financial administration support to the business unit by maintaining accurate records for all financial transactions and managing payments and invoices (if applicable) within agreed processes, procedures and timelines.
Experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification : Grade 12.
- Minimum years of relevant experience : 0 to 2 years work experience in similar financial or accounting environment.
- Basic book keeping experience.
Preferred qualification: NQF 5. Balancing of Devices on various cost centres on a daily basis in accordance with strict procedures and processes. Adherence to Audit Requirements on a daily basis should also be in there somewhere. Customer queries Proficient with Microsoft Excel in terms of creating spreadsheets, charts and using financial functions In accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Adhere to policies and procedures to manage costs.
- Maintain accurate records for all financial transactions of the business unit.
- Manage payments and invoicing within agreed timelines.
- Administer day to day finances of the business unit, working within FNB processes, systems and procedures.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
How To Apply:
Closing Date: 07 Apr 2022