Be driven to achieve, with a Standard Bank Learnership
We believe in the power of young people to drive the future of Africa. That’s why we’re committed to investing in individuals like you – so you can grow, progress and take ownership of your tomorrow…and leave a legacy for generations to come.
APPLY HERE NOW
With a Standard Bank Group Learnership, that’s exactly what you’ll do. Earning while you learn, you’ll be supported to develop your skills and reach your goals – and be inspired to work towards better.Through a work-based approach to learning, you’ll gain a real-world understanding of Standard Bank Group, as you’re guided and supported to achieve the goals you’ve set yourself.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
The programme integrates practical and theory, and includes both structured work experience and structured learning with an accredited training provider – leading to an SAQA accredited qualification.
We’re working to grow potential for young people throughout Africa. And with a Standard Bank Group Learnership, yours could know no limits.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
You can choose from a number of learnerships, offering between 12 to 24 months’ fixed term employment. You’ll receive a monthly stipend, plus invaluable coaching and mentoring while you’re studying for your qualification.
- Fixed term employment with the bank for 12/18/24 months (depending on the programme)
- Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards and benefits
- SAQA accredited qualification
- Practical meaningful workplace experience
WHO CAN QUALIFY?
You can apply for a Standard Bank Group Learnership if you’ve completed a Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent).
To apply, you must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Grade 12 (matric) or a 3-year post grade 12 (matric) qualification (role dependent)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at another tertiary institution
- Not be registered for any other learnerships
Applications open on 1 April 2022, and close on 30 June 2022.