Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Supply Chain. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their 12 months contract period.
This role will report to the Exports Shipping Manager.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Provide support to sales portfolio, mills and supply chain departments
- Provide basic product and customer interaction knowledge
- Assist with forecasting, inventory planning, scheduling, and purchasing
- Assist the Planning Department with allocation, block space and urgent making requirements
- Provide support with processing orders according to standard procedures accurately and review the orders placed by peers to reduce booking errors
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 2/Matric qualification
- Relevant Supply Chain Degree or equivalent qualification
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
How To Apply:
Click Here To Apply..
Closing date: 05th April 2022
At Sappi, we are vaccinated and expect all new employees to be vaccinated when joining our One Sappi family. Show us your support by submitting your vaccine card when applying for our vacancies.
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER