Here at House of Fibre, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up. Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this. We are looking for forward thinkers who want to make a difference.
Location: Gqeberha/Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
The purpose of this post is to assist with all functions in the warehouse.
We have to get serious for a bit. We need:
- Grade 10/11
- Basic Knowledge of warehouse functioning.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Be prepared to work overtime and shifts when required to do so.
- Be prepared to work for long hours under pressure.
- Be physically fit and in good health.
– Receiving / Weigh-in
- Load/offload bags/bales onto the scale
- Assist shipping department with handling of bales and relocation.
– Shipping- Sorting
- Assist Resort department with collecting resorted mohair into respective bales/bags according to the assigned serial.
- Transport resorted mohair to the scale for weigh-in.
– Pressing mohair bales according to specific catalogue.
– Perform any other ad hoc activities/duties/tasks/ as requested by the supervisor or management in the plant (HOF)
– Maintain a safe and clean environment of the facilities according to ISO standards.
How To Apply:
Closing Date 30 March 2022