Employer : Department of Health
Location : JOHANNESBURG HEALTH DISTRICT: Kliptown Clinic X1 & Thembalihle Clinic X1, Eikenhof Clinic X1, Enneredale Ext9 X1, Lenasia Ext13 CHC X1, Lenasia District Hospital X1, Imbalenhle Clinic X1,
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Admin Clerk Level 5
- Reference Number : refs/013532
- Directorate : Support & Administration
- Number of Posts : 7
- Package : R176 310.00 per annum plus benefits
- Enquiries : Mr. R Masuku Tel: 011 213 9641
- Minimum Grade 12 (matric) qualification. 1 years’ experience within public service will be added advantage. Skills on the following areas: Knowledge of Batho-Pele Principles, Policies and procedure manual, Organizing, Communication, Computer literacy and Interpersonal relationship
- • Filing and retrieval of patient’s records and other documents related patient file in all areas. Be prepared to work shifts and rotate within Patient Administration when requested. Ensure that statistics are done on a daily basis. Safekeeping and disposal of patients’ files in terms of National Archives Act. Daily booking of Patient and tracing of missing files. Correct capturing and completion of downtime register and down time tool. Tracking and checking movement history of patient on the system and register book. Assist SAPS and other stakeholders on the completion of J88. Capture and update patient information on the PAAB system. Perform all other duties of patient administration as delegated by the supervisor.
- • The fully completed and signed new Z83 form should be accompanied by a recent updated CV as well as certified copies of all qualification and ID document should be copied both sides (no copies of certified copies allowed. Certification should not be more than 6 months old. Applications should be only emailed to JhbHealth.DistrictJobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly and is quoted on the subject line of the email when sending the application, failing which your application will be disqualified. The recommended candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records), the verification of educational qualifications certificates and medical assessments. Incomplete applications or applications received after closing date will not be considered. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY & FIRST PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO EPWPs and CURRENT FORMER INTERNS THAT ARE WITHIN JOHANNESBURG HEALTH DISTRICT.
How To Apply:
Closing Date : 29-03-2022
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.