To carry out the activities as required by a Social Auxiliary Worker under the guidance and supervision of an accredited Social Worker. In addition, to achieve the objectives of social work and serve as an Assistant to the Social Worker in providing support services and counselling to individuals and their families.
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Minimum Qualifications and experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent level of education essential.
- Social Auxiliary work qualification.
- Current SACSSP registration (South African Council for Social Services Professions).
- Computer literate.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Patient assessment and treatment.
- Group Therapy.
- Clinical Regulatory Responsibilities.
- Flexible in both psychiatry field and physical rehabilitation.
- Patient clinical report writing.
- Ability to plan and execute therapeutic events.
- Participation in MDT and family orientated meetings.
How To Apply:
Closing Date 31 March 2022