The Council of the University of Johannesburg has declared the University as a mandatory vaccination site as per the applicable policy ((https://www.uj.ac.za/covid-19/). All applications and offers of employment is dependent upon compliance with the said policy.
Duration: 6 Months
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Key areas of work to be fulfilledFacility management:
- To assist in the day to day operation support with the execution of all events and activities at UJ sports facilities,
Asset management :
- Sport Facilities inventory update In all four campuses.
- To assist wit the facility bookings , to ensure that there are no delayed responses to the clients in terms of facilities and events
- Degree/Diploma in Sports Management Management or related field/s.
- Computer literate.
Criteria for selection of candidates:
- Graduates between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Not studying full time (preferably attending after hours classes).
- Must be a South African citizen or permanent resident.
- Have NOT participated in any Learnership/Internship programme before.
- Be willing to commit to the Internship for the period of 6 months.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR APPLICATION):
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of academic records.
- Certified copy of ID.
- Proof of registration with Professional Body (where applicable).
- Proof of Vaccination Certificate
STIPEND: R5000 PER MONTH
ENQUIRIES:All enquiries are to be directed to Lebohang Mpeta – Tel: (011) 559-7702 or email@example.com OR Lungiswa Mabalane (011) 559-4108 firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Apply:
Closing date: 18 March 2022
Your application, comprising of a detailed Curriculum Vitae as well as the names and full contact details (including telephone numbers and e-mail addresses) of at least three traceable and credible referees must be uploaded before or on the closing date of the advertised post. Please also attach the following: a copy of your highest academic qualification, proof of registration with professional bodies you might belong to and if applying for an academic position, a list of accredited research output and/ or a portfolio of your creative output.
Enquiries (UJ e-recruitment Portal)
If you have general enquiries regarding the advertised post, please send an e-mail with the subject line being the reference number of the post to email@example.com
If you require technical support / assistance on the UJ e-recruitment website, please contact our service provider PNET on the following contact details: 0861 227337/010 140 3099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be subjected to appropriate psychometric testing and other selection instruments.In conjunction to merit on the basis of qualifications, experience and proven achievements the University of Johannesburg is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities and those individuals from the historically disadvantaged groups. As necessitated by operational requirements the University reserves the right not to make an appointment to positions advertised. If you have not received a response from the University within 8 weeks of the closing date, you should assume that your application has been unsuccessful.