INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2022-2024 (POSTS X 127)
Employer : Department of Infrastructure Development
Location : Head Office (Gauteng)
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- Reference Number : refs/013451
- Directorate : Construction and Building Engineering Studies. Information Technology. Financial Management. Risk Management. Communications. Human Resource Management. Corporate Governance. Legal Services. Property Management.
- Package : Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R 6 174. 96 per month
- Enquiries : Ms Desiree Seseane (082) 094 9353 or Mr Nhlakanipho Mbatha (082) 050 1917 or Ms Noluthando Stemela (076) 942 2250
- Construction and Building Engineering Studies: N6 (FET) in Engineering: Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil / Building (Posts X 20). Reference No: DID-2022/1
- Construction and Building Engineering Studies: B. Degree/ND: Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering/ Architecture/ Quantity Surveying/ Construction Project Management/ Safety Management/ Interior Design/ Environmental Management (Posts X 20). Reference No: DID-2022/2.
- Information Technology: B. Degree/ND: Computer Sciences/ Information Communication Technology/ Networking/ Informatics (Posts X 08). Reference No: DID-2022/3
- Financial Management: B. Degree/ND: Financial Management/ Cost and Management Accounting/ Auditing/ Supply Chain Management / Logistics & Transport/ Asset Management / Demand Planning and Management (Posts X 20). Reference No: DID-2022/4.
- Risk Management: B. Degree/ND: Risk Management/ Forensic Investigation (Posts X 05). Reference No: DID-2022/5.
- Communications: B. Degree/ND: Communication / Journalism/ Marketing/ Photography/ Graphic Design/ Media studies/Public Relations(Posts X 06). Reference No: DID-2022/6.
- Human Resource Management: B. Degree/ND/N6: Human Resource Management/ Human Resource Development/ Training Management/ Labour Relation/ Labour Law / Social Science/Occupational Health Safety/ Industrial Psychology/ Social Worker (Reg. SACSSP)/ Psychology (Reg. HPCSA) Occupational Therapist (Reg. HPCSA)/ Organizational Development (Posts X 20). Reference No: DID-2022/7.
- Corporate Governance: Degree/ND: Public Management/ Public Administration/ Governance/ Research, Monitoring and Evaluation/ Social Science/ Community Development (Posts X 16). Reference No: DID-2022/8.
- Legal Services: LLB(Posts X 02). Reference No: DID-2022/09. Property Management: B. Degree/ND: Property Management/ Development/Economics / Town Planning/ Real Estate(Posts x 10). Reference No: DID-2022/10.
- Construction and Building Engineering Studies. Information Technology. Financial Management. Risk Management. Communications. Human Resource Management. Corporate Governance. Monitoring and Evaluation. Legal Services. Property Management.
How To Apply:
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME 2022-2024 The Gauteng Department of Infrastructure Development invites unemployed graduates to apply for a two (2) year internship programme on the following fields of study for 2022/23 financial year. Successful candidates will receive a stipend of R 6 174. 96 per month.
All applications for the Internship programme must be hand delivered at the Department of Infrastructure Development: Ground Floor / Reception Area, 11 Diagonal Street, Newtown, Johannesburg 2001.
Conditions: Applications should be accompanied by the new Z83 form with the relevant reference number, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications not older than 06 months, academic record, and identity document. Candidates must be unemployed, in possession of an appropriate post school qualification and have not previously participated in an internship programme. Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only and applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Appointments will be made in accordance with the Departments’ Employment Equity policy. Only South African citizens from Gauteng Province will be considered. The Department encourages unemployed youth between the ages of 18–35 and People with disability to apply. Closing Date: 18 March 2022 Enquiries: Ms Desiree Seseane (082) 094 9353 or Mr Nhlakanipho Mbatha (082) 050 1917 or Ms Noluthando Stemela (076) 942 2250
Closing Date : 18-03-2022
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.