Kruger National Park
EPWP Daily Wage Employment Contract (10 months): NDT Infrastructure Maintenance Programme.
Remuneration: Daly Wage rate of R 314.61 per day (Excl. UIF & WCA).
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Candidates who meet the above requirements should forward their applications, detailed CV’s with cover letters and certified copies of qualifications to:
Human Capital Management
Att: Ms. Zandile Mdlovu
Private Bag X402
Tel: (013) 735 4204
Applications not responded to within 14 days of the closing date must be considered unsuccessful.
SANParks is committed to the principles of employment equity. Preference will be given to PDI/HDSA.
- Grade 12
- 1 Year experience in data capturing and administration.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is required, be able to work under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Computer literate and working experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- To have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Receive and check documentation for correctness and completeness before capturing data.
- Capture EPWP participant and time sheet information on database.
- Refer and resolve problems with information and documents with project managers & administrators
- Record keeping of relevant project documentation (IDs, work contracts, attendance registers).
- Prepare monthly EPWP registers & documentation for submission to funders.
- Reconciliation of contract and training documentation.
- Assist with finance & quote pack document capturing as and when it is required.
- Responsible for uploading documents received from projects onto project portal.
- Provide information for project audits.
- Assist with general office and project administration.
- MORE ADMIN/CLERK JOBS HERE
South African National Parks