Reference Number: (PSVC 7/2022)
Component: Department of Health
Job Institution: Groote Schuur Hospital, Observatory
Service benefits: 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
Location: Cape Town
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- Basic literacy and numeracy.
Inherent requirements of the job:
- Render a shift service on weekends and public holidays, on day and night duty when required.
- Must be physically fit to handle industrial cleaning equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key results areas/outputs):
- Responsible for cleaning duties, including sweeping, dusting, mopping, scrubbing, polishing, refuse handling and maintenance of general neatness and hygiene of the area.
- Effective utilisation of cleaning materials and equipment.
- Ensure that cleaning equipment is clean after usage and securely stored.
- Effectively use cleaning agents and stock as well as elementary stock control.
- Responsible for a general hygienic and safe environment in terms of standards and procedures.
- Optimal support to supervisor and colleagues.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
How to Apply:
|Applications To:||The Chief Director: Groote Schuur Hospital,Private Bag X3, Observatory.(For Attention: Mr MS Benjamin)|
|Closing Date||18 March 2022|
|Enquiries||Mr E CassiemTel: (021) 404-3237|
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the aforementioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated in the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CVs will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.