Remuneration: R120 889.32 – R152 476.99 Per Annum
Job Purpose: To ensure a clean, hygienic, tidy working environment for all Service Centre staff and that visitors to the Service Centre receive that appropriate image of the Service Centre.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- An appropriate level of primary education.
- 1 Month relevant experience.
- An appropriate level of secondary education.
- 3 months relevant experience.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Keeps the service centre neat, clean and tidy.
- Performs meseenger functions.
- Delivers messages and internal mail to the recipients.
- Delivers mail to and collects form other Service Centres.
- Delivers mail to the various Output Units.
- Assists with provision of refreshments for official visits and / or meetings.
- Secures and safegaurds of all kitchen and /or equipment and supplies.
- Provides a support service for various activities within the Service Centre.
How to Apply
Contact Telephone: Sibonelo Ngcongo, 031 311 1623
Closing Date 2022/03/18