Seriti Coal invites applicants to apply for Engineering Learnership Programme 2022.
Application Closing Date: 11 March 2022
Location: Emalahleni, Mpumalanga
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
ENGINEERING LEARNERSHIP EXTERNAL (18.2), B1: SERITI POWER, MIDDELBURG MINE SERVICES, MPUMALANGA
The purpose of the role is to develop and successfully qualify as an Artisan in various trades, such as Auto Electricians, Boilermakers, Diesel Mechanics, Electricians, Fitters, Instrumentation Mechanicians and Riggers.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- A personal motivation for self-improvement together with attitude and commitment towards learning is critical for success in these developmental roles
- Apply health, safety and housekeeping standards
- Report any unsafe behaviour, conditions and incidents to the responsible person
- Conduct risk assessment before all tasks and identify risks and hazards
- Keep all equipment clean and in a good condition all the time
- Successful completion on theoretical and practical learning
- Assessments based on the job requirements will form part of the selection process
You will need:
- N3 Technical Certificate with Pure Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Physical Science with a minimum pass mark of 40% in all subjects OR Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy) and Physical Science with a minimum pass mark of 40% in both subjects (Maths & Science)
- A valid driver’s license
- Previous exposure to the maintenance environment
How to apply
Please use Google Chrome as default browser when applying to enable the attachment of documents.
A CV with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license
must be accompanied with your application.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets. All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.