EThekwini Municipality is looking to employ a Recruitment Administrator.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Duties And Responsibilities
- Performs administrative functions relating to the advertising and filling of vacancies.
- Undertakes the administration of new engagements and promotions and administrative functions related to the travel and removal expenses connected to the recruitment of new staff.
- Undertakes the processing and publication of all acting adverts.
- Undertakes the preparation of information to appear in the Appointment Circulars.
- Arranges for the extension and signing of short and fixed term contracts for employees.
- Undertakes the processing and administration of Locomotion Scheme.
- Prepares the compilation of the weekly Staff Decision Circular and maintains the index thereof.
- Processes all HR statistics required as well as requisitions/ service orders/ receipts and invoices via the relevant system applicable to the Unit..
- Arrange for long service award mementos and retirement certificates for employees.
- Assumes responsibility for the engagement of temporary agency staff and performs other administrative functions such as, maintaining of pool vehicles, post files which include duty schedules and related information, petty cash, distribution of merit appraisals, processing of termination cover sheet, etc.
Qualifications And Experience
- Essential Requirements
Matric/Grade 12 plus relevant certificate accredited by SAQA.
- Valid motor vehicle drivers license (Code B).
- 2 Years relevant experience
- Preferred Requirements
Relevant 3 year tertiary qualification, i.e. Diploma or Degree.
- 3 Years relevant experience.
How To Apply
Closing Date: 04 March 2022