KwaDukuza Municipality invites unemployed graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 to participate in the candidacy programme for a period between 12 to 36 months, depending on the progress made by each candidate towards achieving professional registration.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
WHAT IS CANDIDACY?
It is a programme aimed at person(s) who has satisfied/completed the educational requirements toward registration in a category and is receiving training and gaining experience through employment with the intention of attaining the competency required for professional registration in that category. A programme enables qualified people to obtain professional registration with the respective statutory council. The following candidacy opportunities are available:
|BUSINESS UNIT||SECTION||MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS||REQUIRED|
|Economic Development and|
|BSc/B Eng/ND/BTech: Urban|
and Regional Planning /Town
|Economic Development and|
|Building Control /|
|Civil Engineering and Human|
|Civil Engineering & PMU||BSc/BEng/ND/BTech: Civil|
R100 000 PER YEAR – This will be structured according to
CETA candidacy policy in order to ensure that all costs
related to professional registration are taken care of.
ALL applications shall be accompanied by the following
- Application letter & Curriculum Vitae;
- Certifi ed Copy of qualifi cations including Grade 12;
- Certifi ed Copy of the ID;
- KwaDukuza Municipality Proof of residence issued and
signed by Ward councilor;
- In case candidates from ILembe Family of
Municipalities, proof of residence signed by relevant
• 50% and 2% of available opportunities will be
allocated to women and people living with
• Successful applicants must be immediately available
to participate in the programme
• Preference will be given to graduates with Advanced
Diploma or B-Tech Degree who are eligible to register
with the relevant statutory professional bodies.
• In case there are no qualifying candidates from
KwaDukuza Municipality, candidates from Ilembe
Family of Municipalities will be considered and
• Children and relatives of KwaDukuza Municipality
employees and councillors not eligible to apply.
How To Apply:
SUBMISSION & ENQUIRIES
• The application should be submitted in a sealed
envelope and should be marked “Candidacy
Programme” and be hand-delivered to KwaDukuza
Municipilty, Youth Development Offi ce, 41-42 Goolam
Suleman (Hullet) Street, KwaDukuza 4450.
• That the Closing date and time is Friday, 18 February
2022 at 15H00. No application will be accepted after
the closing date and time.
• All enquiries about this programme must be directed
to Mr Wiseman Cele (Youth Manager) or Ms Nelisiwe
Zulu (Career Counsellor), on these email wisemanc@
kwadukuza.gov.za or email@example.com
respectively or call 032 437 5170