Tracker requires the services of a friendly Receptionist / Switchboard operator in the Client Services department based at Tracker Polokwane Office.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Duties And Responsibilities
· The incumbent is expected provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
· Operate and direct all calls on switchboard.
· Receiving and welcoming visitors and customers and contacting the relevant department for assistance.
· General office administration.
· Receiving and dispatching parcels and envelopes.
· Liaise with internal staff/departments by ensuring messages and information is timeously and correctly processed.
· Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
· Assist with any other tasks or duties assigned by the Supervisor as the need arise to ensure exceptional and efficient service.
· Assist in keeping the reception area clean and tidy, at all times
Qualifications And Experience
· Matric coupled with a minimum of 1 year working experience in a Reception environment or relevant tertiary qualification.
· Immaculately groomed individual with a friendly and energetic personality.
· Speak and write English fluently.
· A passion for customer service and a professional attitude at all times.
· The incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to pay attention to details.
· The ability to cope with a constant changing and pressurised environment.
· Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office
How To Apply
Closing Date : 16 February 2022