Coronation Talent Management Learnership
|Job Title||Talent Management Learnership|
|Job Type Classification||Contract|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Western Cape|
|Location – Town / City||Cape Town|
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
This is an NQF 5 learnership and on completion, the successful incumbent would have completed a Higher Certificate in Management (HCM) through Milpark Education. The work component of this learnership involves the reliable and accurate support of the Talent Management (TM) team (5 individuals) through efficient and effective administration of all HR processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support and assist with all HR administration for recruitment and training processes
• Ensure accurate and up to date employee data and files, whether manual or electronic.
• Accurate capturing of all TM related data.
• Processing of all TM invoices and ensuring that records are maintained and filed correctly
• Capturing and maintenance of training data
• Capturing and maintenance of CV data
• Maintenance of the Talent Management files, records, documents on the intranet
• Maintenance of the Learning and Development files, records, documents on the intranet
• Coordinate training requirements for all employees
• Maintenance and update the TM calendar
• Support the TM team with any ad hoc administrative tasks.
• Grade 12 or a 3-year undergraduate degree
|Most Important Attribute||• Competent in MSOffice – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook• Strong organisational and coordination skills• High attention to detail• Effective time management• Commitment to service excellence• Team player• Strong communication skills• Resourceful and proactive •Responsible• Committed• Willingness to learn|
How To Apply:
Closing Date: 31 March 2022