Work type: Permanent
Location: North West
|Internal & External|
|Closing Date:||16 February 2022||Job Grading:||C1|
|Type of employment||Permanent||No of Positions||01|
Your manager should be aware of and support your application. Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process. Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 14 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|The appointee should:|
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Adult Senior Certificate) with English literacy or N2 in Engineering studies.
- Completed formal Learnership programme prior to obtaining a rigger artisan trade certificate as recognised by the MQA.
- Valid Mobile- / Overhead Crane and Fork Lift driving certificate will be an advantage.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater Occupational Health Centre
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Rigger Artisan / Aide / Apprentice within a mining or plant environment.
- Adherence to safe work procedures.
- Compliance to company standards and regulations i.e. PPE.
- Reporting of all incidents and / or near incidents.
- Participation on SHEC related campaigns and initiatives.
- Conduct induction for team members related to SHEC aspects prior to commencing work.
Rigging and Cable / Pulley Maintenance
- Adhere to heavy equipment lifting, positioning and movement standards and specifications.
- All maintenance on cable and / or pulley operated equipment to be inspected and checked for quality purposes.
- Safe, correct and effective application of equipment and machinery utilised during duties.
- Adherence to maintenance schedules.
- Attending to mechanical breakdowns (cables and pulleys).
- Escalation of unresolved breakdowns or unsuccessful maintenance, installation and constructions.
- Completion of relevant documentation.
- Adherence to document control standards and procedures.
- Provisioning of data and information.
- Safekeeping of documentation.
Team Development & Coaching
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching to team members.
- Nominate team members for developmental training.
- Ensure that all team members are adequately trained for assigned work.
- Manage team morale.
- Allocation of tasks and assignments.
How To Apply:
|Interested parties should complete and submit the standard job application form using the link below:|
HR Contact Person : Thabang Motlogi
Recruitment Person : Adelia Sediko
Recruiter’s contact number : 0144952081
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.