MAJUBA NET COLLEGE has a strategic focus on creating employment within Arnaju and Umzinyathi District and proudly presents an opportunity for the Graduate Development Programme 2022 Students will be provided with Workplace Based Learning at the College for a period of 18 months.
Successful students will be provided with a Stipend for the duration of the training programme and must attend a compulsory J. readiness training and Induction prior to commencement of the Programme.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
Minimum Criteria and Targeted Programmes:
o Financial Management N4 — N6
o Human Resource Management N4 — N6
o Public Management N4 — N6 o Hospitality N4 — N6
o Management Assistant N4 — N6 o Applicants must be South African
o No age restriction and students above 35 years are encouraged to apply
o Be unemployed and not currently in any Education or Training Programme or have being pan of an Internship Programme before
How To Apply:
Email CV (not more than 2 pages) ff Certified Copy of ID, N6 Academic Results (NOT N6 Certificate) database.wil@maiuba..u.za
• Failure to submit the requested documents will render the Application unsuccessful.
• Communication will only be entered with short-listed candidates.
• Short listed candidates will be interviewed and screened before final selections.
• Closing Date is 11 February 2022 and late applications will not be considered.
• Hand delivered applications will not be considered
• Only students who have studied at Maluba NET College will be consider..
• For any queries you can contact the ‘York integrated Learning Unit on 034 3187098