Transport Education Training Authority
Corporate Services Unit
Multimedia and Graphic Designer
Package: Market Related
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Provide Support to Stakeholders
1.1 Provide clear brief and feedback to stakeholders on multimedia and graphic design work carried out;
1.2 Advise line manager on developments and trends in the multimedia and graphic design environment;
1.3 Provide assistance to units and chambers on the application of the TETA CI.
- Prepare Payment Submission
2.1 Prepare motivations for required department tools of trade;
2.2 Prepare requisitions to process payments when required.
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
- Lead Graphic Design Layout
Deliver a range of print and digital creative projects such as:
• Corporate identity elements;
• Internal Communications tools;
• Corporate Communications Documents (annual reports, strategic plans, career books, sector skills plans,
annual performance plans and related documentation);
• Videos creation and editing;
• Exhibition graphics;
• On-demand editorial images;
• Indoor/outdoor signage and media materials;
• Promotional materials; • Slide presentation designs.
- Marketing Support
4.1 Assist in creating professional marketing messages for external marketing communication materials;
4.2 Assist in event setup, exhibitions delivery and material transportation and collection;
4.3 Assist with branding and events activations.
- Event Administration and Support
5.1. Assist with administrative arrangements for strategic communications events.
- Digital Communications
6.1 Website content updates, social media page updates and management, and digital communications theme
6.2 Monitoring, upload and updates of the career guidance portal.
- Branding Management
7.1 Assist in monitoring CI compliance by internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience and Qualification
• M+3 qualification in multimedia and graphic design or other related fields (digital marketing specialisation
will be an added advantage);
• Minimum of 3 years graphic design experience in a marketing, public relations and or events management
environment, six months of which should be in a multimedia environment (proof or portfolio of evidence of
the multimedia deliverables will be required for shortlisted candidates);
• Must have built-in training in basic videography, photography and editing and production (proof or portfolio
of evidence for videos produced will be required from shortlisted candidates);
• Have a Driver’s license;
• Willingness to travel and work overtime.
- Knowledge and Skills
2.1 Knowledge and Understanding of:
• Graphic design (marketing communications specialisation);
• Customer services;
• Corporate culture protocols;
• InDesign Software (latest version);
• Understanding of the apple functionality;
• Legal administration;
• Strategic planning.
• Communication skills;
• Digital marketing skills;
• Basic social media trends understanding;
• Analytical skills;
• Economical / statistical skills;
• Project management skills;
• Innovative and Creative acumen.
How To Apply:
Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements should apply by forwarding their detailed CV and cover letter clearly indicating the name of the position to email@example.com . All applicants will be considered in terms of TETA Employment Equity Plan, preference to Persons Living with Disability. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The closing date for applications is Monday, 31 January 2022.
Should you not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.