|Company||Service SetaServices Sector Education and Training Authority|
|Salary||R 468,758.57 – 468,758.57 Annually|
|Location||Parktown, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Introduction||The Senior Officer: Communications is responsible for enhancing Service’s SETA brand while maintaining corporate identity internally and externally. The role is further responsible for the establishment and maintenance of relationships with the media for Service’s SETA. Activities associated with this role include establishment of marketing strategies, advertising, organising and arranging press conferences and media launches, media buying, press statements and releases, media packs, arranging interviews, ensuring media coverage and monitoring of all Services’ SETA activities.|
|Industries||Government / Municipal|
|Specification||The main tasks of this job are to assist with any administrative, design and logistic support to help the marketing team reach its communication goals.|
• Aid with the execution of the Services SETA’s marketing and communications strategy.
• Assist in the management and updating of content across social media platforms and websites
• Assist with the design of departmental and organisation’s presentations and marketing collaterals.
• Assist with events planning, coordination, and management.
• Assist with the management of the Services SETA’s Corporate Identity Manual.
|Requirements||• Matric + 2 year Qualification in Communication or related qualification|
• 3 years’ experience in digital communications
• Basic understanding of graphic design
• Experience in PowerPoint design
• Excellent communication and project management skills
• A basic understanding and knowledge of design and digital communications
• Experience in project and events management
• 1-year Supervisory experience
|Job Closing Date||04/02/2022|
How To Apply:
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER