Office Administrator (C2)
(Position based in Head Office: Pretoria)
Reports to CRO and CHRO
Under limited supervision, responsible primarily for rendering high-level secretarial and administrative support to the
Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO)
Do not forget to register your cv on our database here REGISTER
• Manage the Chief HR Officer and Chief Risk Officer ‘s electronic diaries
• Manage and follows up on urgent emails to ensure they are actioned accordingly.
• Screen telephone calls, channel when necessary
• Schedule meetings and secure meeting room.
• Prepare necessary documentation for scheduled meetings
• Assist all preparations for presentations and reports by CRO and CHRO
• Taking minutes in meetings and distributing to the relevant role players.
• Collecting and collating information for CRO and CHRO’s signature and maintain
confidentiality at all times
• Follow up on meetings / appointments with internal and external stakeholders.
• Welcomes visitors on arrival at the reception and arrangement of parking
• Coordinates / prepares refreshments
• Arranges flights, accommodation and car hire.
• Prepares travel requisitions
• Quality check all documents going out of the Office of the CRO and CHRO
• Acting as liaison between external stakeholders, Postbank Management, Staff and
responds to basic queries on behalf of the CRO and CHRO
• Arrange / perform ad hoc tasks for management
• Coordinates stationery requirements for the
Unit to ensure sufficient stationery is available at all times.
• Assists with other administrative duties as and when required
Grade 12 plus a Secretarial/ Administration Diploma/ Certificate (NQF Level 5).
A national diploma or degree related to the above will be an added advantage
Three (3) years’ experience as Office Administrator/Personal Assistant
Strong organisational skills including the ability to manage calendars and effectively maintain records and files
Computer skills at an advanced level is essential
Excel knowledge and application is essential
Skills & Attributes
Communication and interpersonal relations
Planning and organisational skills
Attention to detail
High ethical standards
How To Apply:
The South African Postbank SOC Limited is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity
and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability. In compliance with the
banks employment equity plans, first preference will be given to candidates from designated groups.
Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
If you wish to apply, please forward your Curriculum Vitae (CV) to recruitmentLM@postbank.co.za. Please
indicate in the subject line the position you are applying for. To view the full position specification, log on
to www.postbank.co.za and click on Careers.
Closing date: 17 January 2022
Position numbers: 60066582
Cost Centre: 50800
If you do not hear from the South African Postbank SOC Limited or its Agent within 3 months of this
advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. The South African Postbank
SOC Limited reserves the right not to fill the positions or to re-advertise the positions at any time