8 BAD THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES
- Other people shortly graduate and replace them as more fresher, able & newbie industry professionals.
- Staying at home makes one hopeless, weary & sometimes scared of what their life will turn out to be. They soon loose that image of themselves as successful in life. They begin to doubt themselves.
- Depression, fear & hopelessness also get combined with stress & frustration. Some have been living in GC & related areas for their Diploma/degree. So now they have to return home where they’re usually treated badly because they come home broke & unemployed.
- Family and friends lose respect & hope on them. If it’s a young woman, she’d usually be relegated to the status of looking after her siblings children ~ washing them & readying them for school. A young man becomes the family errand boy.
- Women usually try to “date up” meaning dating guys with cars, jobs and pay usually hoping for partnership in this life thing.
- Men also try to “date up” as well. Usually dating either an older or employed younger woman they’d scrap from. Either way, it’s nothing that either wanted.
- Risky behaviors like drinking, drugs & even making wrong friends are high because they actually provide a sense of relief sometimes. That’s why most unemployed people party, smoke & drink a lot too.
- Boyfriend/girlfriend soon becomes abusive. So usually unemployed graduates will be in emotionally, physically or verbally abusive relationships. Combine the fear, depression, hopelessness, stress & frustration of being unemployed with that of abuse.