FirstJob Learnership ProgrammeThank you for applying to the FirstJob learnership programme. This is your first step towards a successful application. Kindly ensure that all the requested information is current, particularly the correct spelling of your email address.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
• Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 34.
• Applicant must be unemployed for at least a period of six months at date of application.
• Applicant must be a South African citizen.
• Applicant must never have been in permanent employment and/or participated in a learnership programme before.
• Applicant should not be currently studying.
• Applicant must not have been previously employed within the FirstRand Group, or participated on previous intakes of the FirstJob programme.
• Learners must have obtained a Matric certificate.
• Applicants that wish to apply must have passed English, Math or Math Literacy with 34% or Higher.