|Closing Date:||Friday 28th of February 2020|
The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme. The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen;
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate / Senior Certificate / National Certificate Vocational (level 4);
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending;
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme relevant to the field of the post;
- Proof of residential address to be attached;
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
Intern categories with minimum requirements:
Graduate Intern: Tertiary Qualification is required (Statement of Results must be attached).
Student Intern: Practical experience required by the Tertiary Institution in order for learners to finalise their qualification (letter from the Institution must be attached).
- Only the official Application Form (Download Here) for the Graduate Recruitment Scheme will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the Application Form.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae must be submitted together with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, National Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications with statement of results obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 6 months. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be posted/hand delivered timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is 2020-02-28.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- All short-listed candidates will undergo a personal interview. Short-listed applicants may be subjected to vetting.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 4 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
How to Apply:
The following Internships are open for applications. Open the links below to view and apply for open Internship positions.
Closing date: 28 February 2020