Position: General Worker – Shingwedzi Maintenance
Location: Kruger National Park
Closing Date: 21 February 2020
Vacancy currently exist for General Worker position in Technical Services at Shingwedzi Rest Camp within the Kruger National Park.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities that are required for the job:
- Grade 10 is essential; grade 12 will be an added advantage.
- Physical good health
- Good knowledge of tools, handling and aftercare (Brush cutters & Lawnmowers) as well as building materials.
- Ability to assist with general rep
- Perform semi-skilled tasks that will include minor electrical work, tiling, painting, plumbing, building and welding in accordance with predetermined quality and productivity standards;
- Perform routine maintenance of facilities such as tourist and staff accommodation, ablution blocks, administration and technical buildings;
- Perform duties of a technical nature within the incumbent’s capabilities;
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as required by Supervisor / Management;
Salary: R 106 171 – R 138 297 pa
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements should forward their applications accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s) to the following address:
Human Capital Management
Att: Mr. Frank Mkhabela
Private Bag X402
Tel: (013) 735 4344
E-mail: [email protected]
Correspondences will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
SANParks is committed to the principles of employment equity. Preference will be given to Previously Disadvantaged Individuals (PDI)/Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA)