|Closing Date:||Monday 24th of February 2020|
To provide an opportunity for the development of a graduate who meets the minimum requirements stated below. The successful candidate will be required to achieve all programme objectives, including CIMA certification, to qualify for appointment as an Area Accountant, within 2 years. Upon completion of the internship programme, the intern will be required to work with others in the organisation and use appropriate data and technology to translate medium-term decisions into short-term actionable plans.
Reference No: CUL432
This position requires an energetic and dynamic individual to support all stakeholders in the provision of a high quality and professional cost management service, and to provide advice and guidance on a wide range of costing/financial issues. The incumbent will be responsible for contributing to the costing/financial objectives of sections allocated to them, through optimising and maintaining costing/financial systems. This includes timely and accurate management information, continual improved service to line managers, and execution of the various processing activities in the business unit, ensuring compliance with sound accounting and costing/financial practices.
- Grade 12
- B Com Degree (Management Accounting), or equivalent Management Accounting qualification
- Computer literacy and microsoft office suite
Other skills/ competencies:
- Working knowledge & application of generally accepted accounting practices
- Excellent telephonic, verbal and written communication skills in english across all levels within the organisation (official business Language is english)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines to produce work of a high standard, organise and prioritise workload Effectively
- Analysis and interpretation of information and strong numeracy skills
- Assertiveness, conflict handling and problem-solving skills
- High level of multi-skilling, flexibility and ability to work as part of a team, respect for confidentiality of information and files
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive thinking, results driven, professional and the ability to do own job planning
If you are already employed by the Company, please submit an authorised Internal Application Form, CV, qualifications and ID when applying.
How to Apply:
Reference No: CUL432
NB. Applications must be sent to the correct e-mail as indicated. Incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered.
Closing date: 24 February 2020